Our luxurious lookout is brand new for Spring 2017! The best room in the house, The Lookout is a luxe retreat with exposed beams, antique furniture and unique reclaimed pieces perched above the rooftops of Penzance. Featuring a light and airy bedroom with super king size bed, separate cosy living space with sofa and armchair, a small dining area and log burner, as well as a rustic kitchenette fitted out with all the essentials.
The large statement bathroom features a copper free-standing bathtub, separate rainfall shower and console basin, and the roof terrace offers amazing sea views towards Newlyn and Marazion.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Flat screen TV in both the living room and bedroom
- Organic Bramley toiletries
- Roberts DAB Radio with iPod connection
- Log burner
- Small dining table
- Sofa can be used as a single bed
- Nespresso machine
- Mini fridge stocked with Cornish goodies
- Third floor
- Breakfast included for direct bookings